Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by any government or bank. It has become more popular in Nigeria recently as more people learn about it. Bitcoin is special because you can send it directly to other people without needing a middleman. This makes it fast, safe, and cheap to use. Many people in Nigeria are interested in buying Bitcoin because they think it is a good investment.
However, with the increasing demand for bitcoins comes to the need for reliable and safe platforms to buy and sell them. With so many options available, it can be difficult to know which platform to choose. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top 7 best apps to sell bitcoins in Nigeria. These apps have been carefully selected based on their reputation, security measures, and user experience. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at each app, its features, and benefits, and its security measures, to help you make an informed decision about which platform is right for you.
The Best 7 Most Recommended Apps In Nigeria To Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria
Breet App is the most popular cryptocurrency trading app in Nigeria. It is automated, easy to use, rapid, secure, and delivers Nigeria’s best crypto rates.
Breet is a platform for an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that enables people and organizations to quickly convert their cryptocurrency into fiat currency if all you need is to accept cryptocurrencies and get a flat equivalent of the coin.
By using Breet’s over-the-counter strategy, you might be able to avoid the monotonous explanations of what bitcoin is and how it works as well as the anguish of repeated charts of the cryptocurrency market. Breet enables users to securely convert and withdraw their cryptocurrencies into real money in under 5 (five) minutes without the use of peer-to-peer trading or a third-party agent.
Special Features Of Breet Includes:
- Bonus Points
- Breet Crypto Rate Calculator
- Automatic Settlement
- Paid Referrals
- Dual Factor Authentication & Advanced Security
- Zero Fees
- No Withdrawal Limitations
- Fast & Reliable Customer Support
If you want to sell Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in Nigeria, Breet ought to be your first pick. The Breet App is available on all Android and iPhone devices.
Luno is a popular cryptocurrency platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store Bitcoin. The app, which is available on both iOS and Android, is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Luno uses a two-factor authentication process to ensure the security of users’ accounts, and their Bitcoin storage is secured by multiple layers of protection.
The platform also offers a range of features such as real-time market data, price alerts, and the ability to set up recurring buys. Additionally, Luno’s fees are competitive compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges. Overall, Luno is a reliable and secure option for buying, selling, and storing Bitcoin.
A popular cryptocurrency exchange platform called Binance provides consumers with a simple and safe way to purchase and sell bitcoin. Users can simply access their accounts and trade while on the road thanks to the Binance app, which is accessible for both iOS and Android devices. The app’s user interface is rather challenging, but it offers users real-time market data and charts so they can make wise trading selections.
Additionally, Binance makes it simple for customers to diversify their portfolio by providing a large selection of trading pairings, including BTC/USDT, BTC/ETH, and BTC/BNB. The protection of users’ assets is further ensured by Binance’s stringent security protocol, which comprises many levels of security safeguards. Binance is a trustworthy and effective marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin.
NairaEx is a Nigerian-based crypto app that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin. The platform is easy to use and offers a secure and reliable way for users to trade Bitcoin. NairaEx supports multiple payment methods, including bank transfers and mobile payments, making it convenient for users to make transactions.
The app also features a live market price tracker, which allows users to stay up-to-date with the latest Bitcoin prices. In addition, NairaEx offers a user-friendly interface, making it accessible to both experienced and new users. NairaEx is a great option for those looking to buy and sell Bitcoin in Nigeria.
Users of the well-known cryptocurrency trading website Quidax can purchase and sell bitcoin with ease. Both novice and professional traders will find the platform to be very user-friendly and simple to use. Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple are just a few of the many cryptocurrencies that Quidax offers in addition to bitcoin.
Quidax’s security protocols, which include multi-factor authentication and cold storage for customer cash, are one of its distinguishing characteristics. The platform is also known for its quick, effective, low-fee, and high-liquidity transactions. The drawback of Quidax is that, in comparison to other platforms, it actually does not offer quick transactions.
Remitano is a good cryptocurrency exchange app that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin. The platform is renowned for having an intuitive user interface. With a focus on security and customer support, Remitano provides a trustworthy and safe platform for trading Bitcoin.
The software also features a peer-to-peer trading system that enables users to conduct transactions without the use of a centralized exchange and instead directly with other users. This gives the trading process more latitude and control. Remitano is supported in more than 50 countries and is accessible on both iOS and Android.
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to buy and sell bitcoin directly with one another.
The app, which is available on both iOS and Android, allows users to create their own buy or sell offers and find matching offers in their local area. Transactions are facilitated through an escrow service, which holds the bitcoin until both parties have confirmed the transaction.
LocalBitcoins also offers a reputation system, allowing users to view the trading history of other users before engaging in a transaction. LocalBitcoins is not a fast crypto trading platform.
Comparison of the Top 7 Best Crypto Apps in Nigeria
Comparison of Fees and Charges
- Breet charges a 0% fee for selling BTC on the platform.
- Luno charges a 1% fee for buying and selling bitcoins, with a minimum fee of NGN 70.
- Binance charges a 0.1% trading fee, with discounts available for users who hold Binance Coin.
- NairaEx charges a 1% fee for buying and selling bitcoins.
- Quidax charges a 0.5% fee for buying and selling bitcoins, with discounts available for users who hold Quidax Tokens.
- Remitano charges a 1% fee for buying and selling bitcoins.
- LocalBitcoins charges a 1% fee for buying and selling bitcoins, with additional fees for certain payment methods.
Comparison of Security Measures
- Breet is a secure cryptocurrency trading software that prioritizes the safety of its customers’ funds. It offers two-factor authentication and email confirmation during registration, and additional security features such as fingerprint unlock for account access.
- Luno provides two-factor authentication and stores the majority of digital assets in secure offline storage.
- Binance implements multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture and uses an array of technologies, such as SSL and AES, to secure user data and transactions.
- NairaEx uses a combination of hot and cold wallets to store users’ assets and also provides two-factor authentication for added security.
- Quidax implements the use of cold storage, SSL encryption, and two-factor authentication for the security of user assets and transactions.
- Remitano ensures secure trades by providing escrow services and adding an extra layer of security with two-factor authentication.
- LocalBitcoins uses an escrow service to hold the bitcoins during the transaction and also provides two-factor authentication for added security.
Comparison of User Experience
- Breet has a simple and easy-to-use interface that even a beginner could understand
- Luno has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, including the ability to purchase bitcoins with a debit card.
- Binance has a comprehensive trading platform with advanced features, but it may be less intuitive for new users.
- NairaEx has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Quidax has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, including the ability to trade other cryptocurrencies.
- Remitano has a simple and easy-to-use interface and also allows for P2P trades.
- LocalBitcoins has a simple and easy-to-use interface and allows for P2P trades.
It’s important to note that the above comparison is based on the general information available and these platforms may change their policies and features over time.
Conclusion: Top 7 Best Apps To Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria
We’ve provided a detailed overview of the top 7 best apps to sell bitcoins in Nigeria. We have carefully selected these apps based on their reputation, security measures, and user experience. Each app has its own set of features and benefits, so it’s important to consider your own needs and preferences when choosing a platform.
When choosing the best app to sell bitcoins, it’s important to consider the following factors:
- Fees and charges: Compare the fees and charges of each app to ensure that you’re getting the best deal.
- Security measures: Look for apps that have implemented strong security measures to protect your assets and transactions.
- User experience: Choose an app with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features that meet your needs.
- Payment options: Look for apps that allow you to make payments with your preferred method.
In conclusion, Bitcoin has become very popular in Nigeria and the need for reliable and safe platforms to buy and sell them is increasing. It’s always important to do your own research and ensure the platform you choose fits your needs, even though the apps listed above are considered the best in the market. It’s also important to note that the cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile, and you should always invest wisely and only use funds you can afford to lose.